During the late winter months, it is possible to experience inclement weather in our area. Bryant Public Schools will pivot to remote learning if weather conditions prevent students and staff from attending school in person.
If inclement weather is in the forecast, teachers will provide students with materials and assignments they need to learn from home.
- Elementary students (grades K-5) will complete the assignments provided in instructional packets or by logging in to Google Classroom.
- Secondary students (grades 6-12) will log in to Google Classroom for each of their classes to receive assignments. Students without devices and/or internet access should request paper copies of assignments.
Teachers will be accessible to provide support and answer questions through email. Teachers will also schedule live Zoom sessions to provide assistance.
Students will not be expected to engage in virtual live instruction as they are during a regular school day. Teachers will provide assignments via Google Classroom. Teachers will be accessible to provide support and answer questions through email. Teachers will also schedule live Zoom sessions to provide assistance.
All students must complete and return assignments in order to be counted present.
If we make the decision to transition to a remote learning day due to inclement weather, the news will be shared as quickly as possible via the following:
- Phone calls, text, email via the mass notification system
- District and School Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Notification through the Bryant Public Schools app
- District website: bryantschools.org
- Local television stations